Translating - Curtis Richardson, USA, Illinois, Champaign
Visiting Assistant Professor and Research Associate in University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Reads - Ivan Zubov, Canada, Vancouver
WordLogic Corporation, Senior Linguist
Information systems of humanity
To live together and act together, people should exchange information, for example: to notify each other about the danger.
At birth, a person does not know how to do this, he will have to learn, so to master the literacy of communication.
Only by communicating with other people, a person can learn from the experience gained by other people, acquire useful knowledge for life in the world around him.
- Facial expressions and gestures
- Modern man understands more than 800 gestures. Facial expression, he knows from birth. Gestures he must study. To communicate with the help of facial expressions and gestures, one must see the interlocutor. Sign language does not allow you to accumulate and store knowledge.
- Speech information system
- The ability to give a signal the congeners without seeing them, which is much more effective than gestures in case of danger. The variety of concepts explained by words allows one to exchange experience and accumulate (in memory) knowledge.
- Writing information system
- Allows people to share information at a great distance and with their descendants. Unlimited storage for knowledge. Inconvenient access to large information repositories.
- Virtual information system
- Instant communication at any distance. Convenient access to all knowledge, accumulated by humankind. Unlimited opportunities to publish, store and search for any information. Creation of fictional (fantastic) images and situations for playing, learning and flight from the real world.
The authors of the website will be very grateful to the volunteers, wishing to make a literary translation into English an interlinear translation, which posted on website at the moment!